Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentines Day


The azaleas aren't blooming yet, but they will be in a few short weeks.  I figured flowers were appropriate for the day though, so I dug out this image from a few years back of some of the azaleas at our home.  We have them along the front and along a section of the back of our house.  They bloom in groups and are quite a sight if you enjoy such.

So, with that I will say, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Roses are red,
These azaleas are pink,
I prefer poems
That make you think.

I never was good
At the mushy stuff,
To me it just seems
Like so much fluff.

It's a corporate scam
That grows by the year,
Selling roses and cards
And sparkly gear.

If you really do care
Then show them each day
In the things that you do
And the words that you say.

No comments:

Google