Monday, December 3, 2018

Timing, Patience and Faith

Timing is important.  Many things hinge on timing.  I'm sure everyone experiences it occasionally.  We wait in anticipation of some event that must occur before we can move forward.  If that event is within our control, it is much more bearable than if it is not.  Right now, for me, is one of those times of waiting.

Waiting is something that has always been a bit of struggle for me.  I hate standing in line, or waiting for an event to begin.  I am not naturally patient.

I have learned through the years that patience is a partner with faith.  Faith is one of the most important things -- if not THE most important thing -- that God wants us to learn as we grow in our reliance on Him.  Faith is putting your trust in someone else (Him).  Patience is trusting that something will happen that is out of your control (His control).

The key to patience is faith.

Strength comes through exercise.


No comments:

Google