Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Be Happy or Change

It seems that most people are bothered by silence
(I like silence.)
And feel the need to fill it with conversation
(I don't have that compulsion.)
That is often completely meaningless.
(I prefer meaning.)
They rattle on and on about things that have no bearing
(I don't like rattles.)
On anything and often about which they know little.
(I prefer to learn.)
Frequently they complain about the things around them
(I don't like complainers.)
And criticize someones behavior without stopping to think
(I want to understand.)
Why they are doing things that way or, why their method
(I don't like assumptions.)
Is what it is and not the way they would have done it.
(I like diversity in thought.)
Is it simply because they don't like themselves
(If you don't like it change it.)
And are uncomfortable with their own company?
(I'm happy with who I am.)

No comments:

Google