Sunday, March 21, 2010

Travel, Travel and Travel!

Home from Fort Worth.  It was a whirlwind week.

Monday, I worked from the office in Hereford and then we drove to Mansfield for the night.  Tuesday we drove to my daughter's house and got to see our granddaughter.  Wednesday we drove to the in-laws and spent the night with them.  Thursday we went to Fort Worth for the Texas and Southwestern Cattlemen's Convention.  Today we drove home.  A lot of miles in a short/long week.

There are only remnants of the snowstorm that blew through yesterday.  Today is sunny and spring-like.  I hope the good weather continues.  I'm getting Spring Fever.

It looks like I will be back in East Texas this week.

This blog wasn't intended to be a travel journal, but that's what it looks like today!  I will see if I can come up with something more creative later in the week.

No comments:

Google