Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shopping iTunes....

For Christmas I received $30 worth of gift cards to iTunes.  I thought -- no big deal.  I'll just load 'em up and buy some tunes.  I'm still shopping on that $30.

I don't know if it is because I'm too picky or what -- I have spent hours browsing songs and playing the brief snippets available to help you decide if it's what you want -- and I've only used about 1/2 of it up after all this time.  Holy Cow!  What does that say about my personality?

I like all kinds of music but there is only a small percentage of it that I would consider to be of enduring quality -- something that I want to listen to over and over again.  I don't want to just get best sellers, I want some eclectic stuff -- the ones that didn't make the Top 40 but, are still good.  I want some of the off-the-wall artists like the ones my daughter comes up with.

Then, after I've worked at it for a couple of hours and only chosen five songs, I wonder what makes it so difficult!  Oh, well, at least it generated a blog post.

No comments:

Google