Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let's Try This Again

Last night my "It's Been Awhile" post turned into a semi-rambling-rant I suppose.  Although, I must admit that I have a hard time admitting that it was something of a rant, I guess some might see it that way. 

So, I step back from it today and ask myself if I really think the situation in the Middle East is as bad as I indicated yesterday.  Yes, it is.  The Islamist World is uniting into a Sharia State that surrounds Israel.  The U.S. is the "Great Satan" that stands in the way of the obliteration of Israel.  Maybe.  I suspect they can do quite well on their own.  But, there is Russia that seeks to be relevant again by backing the so-called "little guys" like Syria.  And don't forget China that is eagerly licking its chops over the potential to step in and gain control of a significant oil resource.  Yep, the U.S.A. is in the way of a lot of folks who crave to get their hands on the Cradle of Civilization that is anything but a civil place to live.

My money is on the Nobel Peace Prize Winner/Pretender who sits enthroned in Washington.  He will turn this farce of a crossed Red Line into a brokered Peace that will last for, oh, about 3 1/2 years which is just about enough time to finish wrecking our economy.  Hmmmm.....an interesting number.  Any guesses where it might have originated?

No comments:

Google