Thursday, March 22, 2012

Transitions

What can I write when my mind is abuzz
With all that is going on?

My thoughts ricochet around in my head
And won't rest on one subject too long!

I think about this and I think about that
And I think about how it should be.

But the thoughts aren't connected in any real sense;
At least not so it's easy to see.

So, I step out on faith that all will be right
While telling myself not to fret.

It will all come together in spite of my worry
With only a minimum of sweat.

I have to accept that God's in control
And will overcome all my mistakes.

Thinking that everything hinges on me
Is just like applying the brakes.

The Father knows best what I need in my life
And works all ways for my good

'Cause he knows that I love Him and trust in His ways
That I never have quite understood.

___________________________

31 “As for God, his way is perfect:
The LORD’s word is flawless;
he shields all who take refuge in him.
32 For who is God besides the LORD?
And who is the Rock except our God?


2 Samuel 22:31-32

No comments:

Google