Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Impatiently Indecisive

Sometimes the things we do hinge on other things that we do or that we wait on others to do.  I guess I should be used to that after all these years, but it seems that now is one of those times when the number of things that I am waiting on others to do has created something of a logjam in my scheduling.  I know it probably sounds a little crazy but my to-do list is filled with items contingent on other things occurring first.

It makes me feel indecisive -- although that isn't really the case.  It's as if I don't know what to do next because some of the big stuff is on temporary hold waiting on others to perform their part.  (Hmmm....I think I've said the same thing about three times here....)

I'm not very good at waiting on other people.  My impatience begins to show.  When you are in an anticipatory mode and what you are expecting is delayed, it can make for frustration.  I am left with the desire and need to do something but am somewhat unsure just what it is that I need to be doing.  So, here I am, impatiently indecisive.....

Chris

No comments:

Google