Friday, March 30, 2007

A Commercial

I continue to learn a little each day about blogging. Today I added "Blog Rolling" and "Technorati" to the sidebar. Both of these tools are designed to broaden the readership of my blog. However, the best tool that I know is for you to share with others that you think might be interested in what I have to say, a link to this blog. You can do that by e-mailing them the URL to this website.

One of the side benefits of blogging is the opportunity to make a little extra money. When you visit any of the ads that are on the sidebar, or click on the ad words listed at the top which will pop up a list of ads to click on, I make a few cents. In a way, I guess these are my sponsors. Visit them occasionally. You might find something you want!

My intention for this blog is not to become commercial about it. It is really all about sharing thoughts and disciplining myself to write something on a daily basis. However, it doesn't hurt to make a little money doing something I enjoy.

No comments:

Google