Sunday, April 14, 2019

A Light by Which to See

Some mornings as I sit and wonder what to write
I let my mind begin to drift.
Words begin to flow upon the page in front of me
And I hope that they will uplift
The spirits of those who might stumble across them
Someday when they're in need.
We search blindly for the answers to struggles that may come
Never knowing where the search might lead
But, when the answers aren't forthcoming,
Never there before our sight,
There is one place we can always turn and see;
The Word of God says Jesus is the light.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son
That we might live with Him eternally
If only we acknowledge He is Lord of all in life
And came to earth to save you and me.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." -- John 3:16

No comments:

Google