Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Robo Greed and Government

I'm sick and tired of robo-calls;
They happen every day.
Sometimes I get two or, more
With the same thing to say.

We have our government to blame
For what these people do.
I'll bet that our Congressmen
Don't deal with these calls too.

If it's about a warranty
Upon an automobile
You can thank your state government
Who sold the list, for real!

And if it is for health insurance
Just thank ObamaCare
That made open enrollment
At the same time of each year.

Political calls are predictable
As election time comes near
When candidates across the land
Seek to bend your ear

So they can hold the offices
That should serve constituent need
But, instead are all about
Fulfilling their own greed

Just like the calls that never end
Of which I now complain
As they seek to take my money
While driving me insane.

No comments:

Google